Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot change cycle or stop cycle on washer. Door will open,

Customer Question
Cannot change cycle or...

Cannot change cycle or stop cycle on washer. Door will open, but cannot resume cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a whirlpool duet and approximately 12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I reach a technician to come to my home?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?