Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can a Maytag frig be re gassed it is aproximately10 years…

Customer Question
Can a Maytag frig...

Can a Maytag frig be re gassed it is aproximately10 years old is it worth it and approximately the cost

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maytag Plus GT1727P7 C W

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No Can ypu suggest a repairer in the Maroochydore area

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The frig is in good condition but temperature in the freezer is +5

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you asking if it can be fixed? If the freezer the only thing not keeping temp? how is the fridge temp? Is the compressor in the back running hot or warm? Is the fan in the freezer running at all?