Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will a Whirlpool Duet dryer-GEW9250PWO stack onto a

Customer Question
Will a Whirlpool Duet...

Will a Whirlpool Duet dryer-GEW9250PWO stack onto a Whirlpool Duet washer- GHW9300PWO? Is there a bracket kit for this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 9 yrs old. Those numbers are the model numbers from the metal tag on the inside door frame. Do you need a serial #?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Contractor will do it as part of a laundry room remodel. I am to provide stacking kit/brackets.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes this is the stacking kit you need for it...CLICK HERE PART

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link on your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!