Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've got a traulsen from the 80s. Replaced compressors but…

Customer Question
I've got a traulsen from...
I've got a traulsen from the 80s. Replaced compressors but on the freezer side only it will not go below 35. But the evaporater is frosted perfectly and fan is turning. What can I do to get to freezing temp?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner

Hello, does the freezer side compressor run all the time or does it cycle on and off?

What refrigerant is the system rated for, and what refrigerant are you using?

What are the suction and head pressures on the freezer circuit?

We can go from there.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.