Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The light inside of microwave is burned out how do I replace…

Customer Question
The light inside of...

The light inside of microwave is burned out how do I replace it, its only a year old

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model #WMH31017F.0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Remove the upper grill on the unit and then you will see a small metal plate off to the center right area, remove that and the light bulb is there to change out. If you have issues getting to it let me know.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link on your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!