Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How does one remove the ice and water dispencer to replace…

Customer Question
How does one remove...

How does one remove the ice and water dispencer to replace the lever that gets you the water and ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is a Samsung Model RF28HFED, it is about 3 years old and the part No that we are replacing is DA97-126284

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do plan on doing this replacement

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?