Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My led panel is stuck in sabbath mode on my kitchenaid

Customer Question
My led panel is...

My led panel is stuck in sabbath mode on my kitchenaid fridge

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased new in 2010

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a retired repairman here now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Kfis25xvns2 is the model number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

First, how do you know it's stuck in Sabbath mode while I look up your model?

The led panel says it is - but it’s frozen.

OK got it. To exit Sabbath here is the procedure.

1. On the main menu, press the touch pad next to "Options."

2. In each of the following screens, continue to press the touch pad next to "More Options" until "Sabbath Is Off" appears on the display.

3. Press the touch pad next to "Sabbath Is Off" to switch between ON and OFF

4. Press the touch pad next to "Done" to lock in the desired setting and return to the main menu.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc