Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wife accidentally put all aluminum parts in dishwasher.

Customer Question
My wife accidentally put...

My wife accidentally put all aluminum parts in dishwasher. what can we do to take the occidation ot whatever it id off.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Thanks. Super meet grinder MK G20 NR

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Soap copper scourers but still it leaves hands grey

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it pretty much

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having to go through this. Its honestly not a hard cleaning to do either.

Metal polish; most likely you managed to oxidize the surface of the metal. Just use whatever metal polish you have handy to remove the surface oxidization, if you don't have any, try toothpaste.

I​f this doesn't work or you have any further questions please feel free to reach back out to me on here.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman