Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a JS48SEDBDA fridge that was not running. I replaced…

Customer Question
I have a JS48SEDBDA fridge...
I have a JS48SEDBDA fridge that was not running. I replaced the main display board which got the unit to wake up but would not stay running. it would toggle through different power on states, fan on, compressor on, cabin lights on, then off, user display, on then off, and around and around a few times and end with a load squaking sound from the main control board. I was told I needed to replace the compressor board, and that came as a new kit today, I installed the board, powered up and it did not fix the problem with staying on.so now when I power on, I hear clicking from the main board as it goes through the light show, and compressor on/off, fan on, and then all off with the squawk.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?