Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My RCA dishwasher has been working well until today. Now the…

Customer Question
My RCA dishwasher has...

My RCA dishwasher has been working well until today. Now the door won't close.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I am living iv a rented house. I can't find any info on the appliances

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is very simple.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is probably quite old. The lady who lived here before me never used it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Actually I am not needing help. My son who is a mechanical engineer came in and the problem was a plate that was not placed correctly. Thank you. *****

I ​am glad to hear that you are all situated then. If the need ever arises again and you need our help please feel free to reach back out to us here at JustAnswer.