Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove the gear set from a KA mixer. 2 hrs. Not…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove the gear set from a KA mixer

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 hrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Please check this LINK for Service Manuals

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.