Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The mico=ro oven is stuck at 0 and will not st0p. 2000

Customer Question
The mico=ro oven is...

The mico=ro oven is stuck at 0 and will not st0p

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2000 november

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I wish I knew how to turn off the electrcity to the oven

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your microwave. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Can you tell me if this is an above range microwave or a built in one?

Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?