Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know how to get a user manual and shematics for a…

Customer Question
Hi, I want to...

Hi, I want to know how to get a user manual and shematics for a washer machine WALX8444 Serial VLP3010529

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Washer machine WALX8444 Serial VLP3010529 8 gears

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I thin a manual and schematis are ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

What brand is this machine?