Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model D-MVWC200SW; Serial # C43940984. Washing and fill

Customer Question
Model D-MVWC200SW; Serial #...

Model D-MVWC200SW; Serial # C43940984

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Washing and fill lights stay on and blinking. Small load on regular cycle. Fills, but lid never locks, lights continue flashing. Washer fills and can be made to drain if I manually turn control to drain. Does not spin. Have followed instructions in manual to no avail. What now?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag D-MVWC200BW Serial # C43940984 Purchased May 22, 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF it is only a matter of setting switch or something very simple.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Machine trouble free until I tried this load. Small load of two or three towels. Set on "regular".

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Are you still working on this. Problem started today
Have not received reply to my problem. Cannot wait longer. Please cancel my request and refund the charge. Thank you. Verification requested via email.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Did you still need help?

If you do I can help. Just let me know.

Thank you,, but situation under control. Please cancel my VISA charge beyond the initial $5 submission fee. Email verification requested.