Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My side by side fridge is making a humming noise on the

Customer Question
My side by side...

My side by side fridge is making a humming noise on the freezer side. it starts and then stops and then starts and stops and it sounds like its coming from the ice maker

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is two years old and the make is a frididaire FGHS2355PF5A model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can yes if not then obviously I need to have it repaired but I don't know what it is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This happened about a year ago and I took everything out of the fridge and turned it off for 24 hours then didn't happen again until three days ago and I called a tech from Frigidaire and he said that the ice container was cleaning itself out and should stop and it did so I didn't think anything of it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?