Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED TO GET TO MY DRYER TO FIX A LOOSE BAFFEL. MDE2600AYM…

Customer Question
I NEED TO GET...

I NEED TO GET TO MY DRYER TO FIX A LOOSE BAFFEL

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MDE2600AYM 6 YRS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WHAT SCREWS DOES ONE TAK OUT TO GET TO THE DRUM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To get inside your dryer to tighten down the screws going into the baffle, start by pulling the dryer forward and unplugging it. Next, open the dryer door and there are 2 screws going through the door hinge into the front panel. Remove these 2 screws and there are 2 more screws on the opposite side of the door way. Remove these screws as well. The front panel will then unclip at the top if you just pull forward on the upper right and left corners of the front panel. Now the front panel will hinge down and forward. After that, unscrew the bolts in the upper right and left corner and the top panel will hinge up and backwards. you can just reach into the drum and rotate it so you can access the correct baffle to tighten the screw through the top.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.