Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm not receiving any hot water on my Bosch she43r55uc/64…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm not receiving...

Hi, I'm not receiving any hot water on my Bosch she43r55uc/64 dishwasher. Replaced the instantaneous hot water heater part 00480317. Still no hot water. Any recommendations?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Bosch Dishwasher Model:
SHE43R55UC/64
FD920801182
Question: when can I expect an answer?
Please cancel my order and do not charge my credit card. Not impressed with your service. Its been over 4 hours and no one has responded.
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?