Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a -air electric range its about 15 years old and in…

Customer Question
We have a Jen-air...

We have a Jen-air electric range its about 15 years old and in excellent shape.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry the hinges are broken and you have to hold the door open to take food out. You can let it all the way down and it will hold. The right side is broken and do hold at all. I think the pt. # of the stove is 8114P732-60 (12-99-00)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes but I need parts and some directions maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I can not call right now, do you have the model off the stove?

Not sure this is the model number but it was on the door.8114p732-60 (12-99-00)
8114p732-60 (12-99-00)

There should be a model tag on the frame edge when you open the drawer or door.

The Pt# ***** the frame of the door is 8114p732-60 (12-99-00)
The pt# ***** the frame of the door is 8114p732-60 (12-99-00)

The model number is ***** correct do you have one.

model # jes9860aas
Serial #(###) ###-####c
Phone call session started
please call
Thanks Andy for all your help

No Problem!