Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’m trying to take the front panel of a range hood off to…

Customer Question
I’m trying to take the...
I’m trying to take the front panel of a range hood off to replace a couple of switches. The model is a ge custom 36 model # jv655 003ad
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I have the switches. Need to know how to get to the switches to change them
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

Resend your model number - the JV is right , something wrong or missing after that.

JV655

closest I can find is JV656 so I'll go with that - remove the Knobs , usually a nut holds the switch and remove the covers from the inside portion of the hood to get the switches out and to transfer wires.