Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an LG LRSC26941SB fridge. When getting it into the…

Customer Question
I have an LG LRSC26941SB...
I have an LG LRSC26941SB fridge. When getting it into the house. I removed the doors so I could get it through the door. While doing so, I cracked the dispenser line that comes through the bottom of the freezer door. I've removed the trim as well as the ice maker funnel. However, the line is unable to pull through either top or bottom. Is there something holding it from coming out?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So the line in the door is broken off at the bottom correct?

it is

OK there is no way to fix that the tube is in the door liner which is encased in the blow molded insulation. Basically it is glued in and will not pull out. You have to get a new door to fix the issue. I am sorry for the bad news and the part is also discontinued. I am very sorry.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link on your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

If I can get hold of a small piece, is it best to pull from the bottom or the top?

It makes a U BEND from the top so you can try to pull it from the top.