Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

PROBLEM WITH WATER FILTER ON REFRIGERATOR. NEW. LESS THAN A…

PROBLEM WITH WATER FILTER...

PROBLEM WITH WATER FILTER ON REFRIGERATOR

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

NEW. LESS THAN A YEAR. WRX735SDBM04

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

INSERTED FILTER READS STILL INSTALL FILTER CANNOT GET NEW FILTER OUT

12/1/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Did you use a factory filter or an aftermarket?

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Phone call session started

Water Filter Status Light and Filter Reset The filter reset control allows you to restart the water filter status tracking feature each time you replace the water filter. See “Water Filtration System.” ■ After changing the water filter, reset the status light. Press the OPTIONS button to enter Options mode, then press LOCK to initiate the reset, then press MEASURED FILL to confirm that you want to reset the status light. When the system is reset, the “Order” and “Replace” icons will disappear from the display screen.