Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My front loader is Lela my front loader is leaking water on…

Customer Question
My front loader is...

My front loader is Lela my front loader is leaking water on the left side when u r looking at it. I checked hoses,all appear finr

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

One week,first drips,now a good 2cups of water,soaks a standard beach towel

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. But I'd like an idea of what u think. I've replaced the rubber drum twice.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No,not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DO you have the make and complete model number off the unit?

Where is it located
Hello
Forget it! I don't have time to wait while you figure out a simple response!

I am sorry I was on the phone with a customer for a phone call, the model number is ***** the frame edge when you open the door.