Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the filter in the refrig. reset the filter

Customer Question
I replaced the filter...

I replaced the filter in the refrig. reset the filter button. I do not get any ice from the ice maker, and tiny amounts of water . what do I need to do for this problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

This is the first time. Model MF 12569VEQ2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband has always changed the filter. I am a new widow, so now it is my job. Everything appeared to be ok until I put the new filter in.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I need to call a repair service I will, but if I can do this myself, I would appreciate it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The model number is ***** MFI2569VEQ2

If you remove the ice container and feel inside the ice maker cavity mold do you feel any ice or water in the mold for the cubes.

And from what you saying slow water /tiny amount of water your probably looking at a restricted water inlet valve assembly.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?