Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Change a cutout fuse in a fridgedaire range 7 years old. Not…

Customer Question
Change a cutout fuse...

Change a cutout fuse in a fridgedaire range 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not now i am not there yet. it is at my daughters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How to get to the fuse

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model number off the unit and what fuse are you referring to?

there is no power to the oven, do i have to take the top off to get to it
no more cost i will find out myself.
i request my money back this system is not working for me thank you John.

Without the model number it would be hard to help.

cancel everything please and refund my money this is not what i expected thank you.

OK no problem at all.