Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a model KRFC302ESS00 refrigerator. The left hand door…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model KRFC302ESS00 refrigerator. The left hand door does not close tightly if the right hand door is closed. I have to open the right side door in order to close the left side door. The doors initially worked fine. This has been a recent difficulty. It seems like the door needs an adjustment. The catch at the top does not work when the right door is closed. How can I make this adjustment?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is a Kitchen Aid. I gave you the model # already. It was purchased in July 2016 but was not installed until November 2016 by the contractor.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I explained the situation. I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

To do any adjustment on the top of the door you need to remove the cover from the hinge assembly and then loosen the screws on the door hinge , adjust the door then re-tighten the hinge screws and put the cover back on the hinge.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.