Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get into my amazon prime account to order gifts.

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my amazon prime account to order gifts

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About almost an hour now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I want to order some Christmas gifts for my grandsons

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well I haven't ordered anything for a while. I have an Amazon Prime Visa. I tried to get through to Amazon via my email account but it won't accept the new email code 532436 because I can't remember my original password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

This is the web site Just Answer and you have posted to our Appliance Repair category .

I think you may have the wrong web site.