Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer agitator no longer works. It is approximately five…

Customer Question
Hi -- my washer...

Hi -- my washer agitator no longer works

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is approximately five years old -- where would i find the make and model?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends -- is it easy to fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure! okay, thanks -- if i can't fix it, how much is it for somebody to come out and do so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And this is only a DIY appliance repair web site this site does not have in the field service tech to come to your home.

Phone call session started
Okay, where do I find that? it is a washer/dryer set, but i do not see the serial number on the washer.