Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My profile gas counter top has one burner that will not turn…

Customer Question
My profile gas counter...

My profile gas counter top has one burner that will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Tuesday of this week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Purchased in 2011

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

If it is a cooktop mounted in the counter top the model /serial tag is on the underside of the cooktop .

I am sorry to take so long. Been sick. My ss number is ***** The model number is *****

Thank you can you tell me which burner it is that will not turn on ?

And I`m assuming when you say it will not turn on you mean the know will not turn is that correct?

The knob will not turn. It is the right fronto burner. The largest burner.

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

ok So you will need to replace the right front burner gas valve under the cooktop.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Do you have any other questions for me ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.
This is not a free web site.