Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having the same problem with my GE profile refrigerator:

Customer Question
I'm having the same problem...
I'm having the same problem with my GE profile refrigerator: PCF25NGWAWW
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
My refrigerator temperature fluctuates from 38 degrees up to 50 (I use a manual thermometer.) I have poured quite a bit of money into this refrigerator (Model #PCF25NGWAWW). Replaced: Condenser Fan, control board, all thermistors, defrost heater and I think that's it. This refrigerator has a climate controlled fresh food section that has never gotten below 49 degrees (set at 34). I have the refrigerator set at 34 and the freezer set at -2. The freezer will go between -5 and 20 degrees F as well. Not sure what the heck is going on.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I thought it said I would have an answer in 30min or less?
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

Y​ou sent a picture of the evaporator . Did you change the thermistor mounted to the top of the evaporator ? This is the one can cause wild temperature swings ( it tells the main board when to terminate defrost ) Also check that both doors when closed do indeed turn off the interior lights , especially the fresh food door because it can ride down on the bottom hinge ( it is adjustable height )

I changed the upper thermistor. The doors do close and the lights turn off (I recorded with my phone to verify.
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician