Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The light was on by the filter. Ended up altering the temps.

Customer Question
The light was on...

The light was on by the Walter filter. Ended up altering the temps. what should be the proper temperature for the freezer and for the refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is 5 years old. I don't know the make or model but it is Bosch.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We never set up the filter. The installer did not know what he was doing and we left it, but I am concerned that I changed the temps too high or too low?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to make sure the temps are correct. And would like to know the Bosch installers in Nyack area to have them come and fix the machine properly. For now, there are two temp gages, The left is set very low Fahrenhiet and the other higher, I assume for inside the fridge. What should they be?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The proper temps should be 0 for the Freezer and 37 for the refrigerator.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link on your page to select a 5 STAR rating before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!