Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung refrigerator and the code on the front is 0…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung refrigerator and the code on the front is 0 FF and the temperatures in the ice box and freezer are not holding. The model number of the Samsung is FR28HMEDBSR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

That is the exact model number and estimating the refrigerator is about 7 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We unplugged it to to and reset it but that did not change anything. I appears to have turned itself off.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The unit is in Demo mode, just Press and hold Power Freeze & Freezer temp buttons simultaneously for 3-4 secs you should hear a Ding Dong and the temps should display and the unit should cool back down.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link to hopefully select a 5 STAR rating before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. NOTE this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for free right here to me......Happy Holidays!