Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This question is for Expert please!) I'm back asking about…

Customer Question
Hi again Kelly! (This question...
Hi again Kelly! (This question is for Expert Kelly please!)I'm back asking about the Foam filler you recommended from Home Depot![I put up question while you were "online" earlier today and since it took a while to write and send I lost you and someone else got it---so I had to go to customer service to cancel it and now I see you're online so I'm trying again!--in case you got an Email from Customer Service about this--well back to my question!]Its been on "backorder" since our last conversation 11-18? and no sign its ever coming into the stores or online.So Yesterday, Home Depot searched and found two other products....Why do I write to you again?Here they are:https://www.homedepot.com/p/Total-Pond-Waterfall-Foam-Sealant-A16523/202017080?keyword=A16523https://www.homedepot.com/p/Loctite-12-fl-oz-Tite-Foam-Insulating-Foam-2045981/206310510The waterfall product seems to be stuck on "only available by overnight delivery service"!!!So I have to be certain its going to work as well as the Fill and Seal you recommended. I see some reviews by others that 11 don't like it--more than any other star rating is one star---one says it broke 15 seconds after using it... not a good idea for me while I'm standing there with two men ready to shove the dishwasher and pan into the opening!
I have to be more than certain it will work!https://www.homedepot.com/p/12-oz-Fill-and-Seal-Expanding-Foam-Sealant-2-Pack-217272/203459971And the other one found by Home Depot operator?
Its "locktite" a company I've used before. Its available at both the store and regular delivery for next week (the day after dishwasher is supposed to come, so I need to know if I tell the delivery service to delay it a day so I get the locktite one....
But...
Like all major companies like locktite I find their products are less reliable or quality is less (think of WD40 I use a lot, but when it comes to something specific.... I get the lube for that particular item---i.e. never use it on bicycle gear shifts or chains...there is a product that is specific for that one that does not attract dirt and particles to grind in the system like WD 40 has a tendency to do so...So you see why when I heard "locktite" I veered away from it....but its the easy to get one cheaper *($79 Fed Ex delivery charge just for the 3 bottles of the waterfall one overnight---crazy!)Sending this fast as I see you're online and didn't want anyone else to pick it up as you know the situation and I feel confident in your previous answers. (I think there was a way to link back to the original message you said, but since I tried since last night---maybe its was because you were not online?) I gave up and waited to find you online now to send the message.Thanks!Hope to talk(write actually) to you soon back and forth so I can decide....Oh maybe you know something that is on Amazon...I don't need to order from Home Depot if there is a better rated product on Amazon (but I was there before and 1000's of them so I'm lost there and that is why I wrote to you in the first place back on the 18th.Poorly written letter... Should have organized it better...
Brian
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Kelly is not on would you like some help tonight?

I'd rather have Kelly as we have a FOUR PAGE discussion I can't ship to you
they say in Customer Service for you to please opt out (Kelly is on line according to my question page)
Thanks anyway!
(I think this is done twice so I'll send this twice)
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

I apologize that I missed you last night. I did not work yesterday but the app on my phone becomes active as soon as I turn it on and that is likely why it showed me on line. I would not hesitate to use the Loctite product, I think it will be just fine. The pan you are having installed will prevent any major amounts of water ever getting to the areas you are sealing up anyway. If you want a double layer, you could always put a layer of silicone caulk over the foam, too. That would be overkill, in my opinion, but is cheap peace of mind! :)

Oh I'm sooo sorry you had to reply Rusty. I was waiting for Kelly as he actually uses the Fill and Seal product and swears by it. Even though its hard to come by where I am. I don't know what to do. I can't give you everything I promised Kelly as I won't get him then... and I can't give you a lesser amount as that is not the way the system at Just answer works. I see you only have 14 ratings so you just began here. I've used it on and off since 2013, so I know how system works and its very good at doing its job...but first time I ever requested someone I had in the past to continue answering the question once I had the initial first day conversation by Email/chat whatever this is. Is there a Mod you can ask what do I do? Thanks. I still wanted Kelly to answer my question. I had a deadline so I went ahead and ordered what he said to get anyway....super speed and super cost. So I spent the Just Answer funds there instead. Once again thanks for reading this and sorry your phone app did not show things properly, but like I say I make errors too as a customer, not as expert!

I can send a message to the moderators and they can alert Kelly to respond. I just noticed you had been waiting for a while and figured I would jump in to help.

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

I apologize for not being available the last couple days. This has been a rough week and I have been away for most of the last couple days. I see you ordered the recommended foam. They did not have it locally and could not bring it in to the store for you without having to pay that high shipping?

Hi Kelly!Its ok. I got it from Amazon, your Fill and Seal (Others were rated poorly by the consumers except one, but I didn't want to go off the brand you recommended. Its hard to find a good one!
I know you didn't respond in time now and reasons why. But I can't see pressing 5 stars for this so you get paid. I don't know how to renegotiate the price so you get something for the reply above.I also had great difficulty getting you again. the first night I signed out and got you again. After that it did not work. I wanted to send you photos as you suggested I could but I don't know if I can get back to this thread again. I called customer service three or four ? times for this issue and they tried to help me but I kept getting replies from all other "Appliance Technicians".Tired today from all work we did on getting closer to the pan. its going to take a few days so I ordered the spray cans on 2 day delivery for Sunday as I don't need it overnight anymore since the pan would be ready only when the guy gets back to his workshop on Monday ++.Thanks for reading this. Reply and I'll keep this open and we can discuss how I can pay you "something " for your additional time.
Best regards.
I will just send this in for a refund, no worries. Sorry for all the hassle!
No problem! I will keep your name on my list of "experts" who answered questions so if I have another one I'll send it your way first (if only I remember how to do it!). I feel sorry for the hassle I caused anyway as I'd rather have had a successful second request and everything gone as planned. I hope if I don't rate you as anything that doesn't count against you--unless I can say 5 stars and not pay the $37? Who knows the answers to these and other questions! AHA! I need to ask Just Answer for an Expert on how to use Just Answer (just kidding there.. I can call customer service again).Have a good night, unless you have more to say I'll leave it on as I know you're 2 hrs behind time here.
Kelly, Appliance Technician