Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The top spray arm in my dishwasher came off and we can not…

Customer Question
The top spray arm...

The top spray arm in my dishwasher came off and we can not seem able to fix it.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Gaggenau DF240161/50

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No did not manage

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that this happened to you. Is it not fitting and screwing back in? Does it seem broken?

It’s not broken but we can’t fit it back in

so​rry I am not available for a phone call. Is there anything possibly lodged in the spray arm or the setting for it?

hey

yes