Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My frig is not cooling. Yesterday everything went bad. If I…

Customer Question
My frig is not...

My frig is not cooling

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Yesterday everything went bad

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can though I have a tech coming tomorrow Even if I can point him in the right direction as over the phone he thought it was hopeless. I have two in my kitchen and this happened about two years after buying them Lowes replaced something in it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Air blows out the hole in the fridge it is not cold How can I tell if the compressor is working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Hold on I have it MBF2256KEW ser 11494813NE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Is someone going to call?
Hello
I do not want me credit card charged I did not receive a call