Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After replacing the water filter in my Kenmore Elite side by…

Customer Question
After replacing the water...

After replacing the water filter in my Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator freezer I have no water or ice dispensing in the freezer door.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

One year and 2 months.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you want the part number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you tried to take the filter back on your reseat it or put the old filter back in and try it