Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need a dishwasher part for a Ariston Model Ll640S, Ariston…

Customer Question
Need a dishwasher part...

Need a dishwasher part for a Ariston Model Ll640S

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Ariston Model Ll640S, and no. Didn't know there was a diagnostic test cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes yes yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't know how to answer that. The soap dispenser will not open during the cycle. I saw one IPB and it's either the electrical modual or mail board. I can replace the dispenser actuator and it it's the main board replace the dieswasher

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I have the model number right off the label and the front of the machine, they are both the same and you can't find it. It could be that old. You were not able to help so I think $5 is all I have to pay.
Thanks,

Okay, I am not sure how you came up with that I cannot help you as I only asked of you needed help???

If you can do better than the last person and find the part I'm looking for. Yes

Can you post a picture of the data tag on the machine, please?

How do I do that from a picture on my Note 8 phone??
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago

I was able to modify the model number and no longer need the picture.

The issue is most likely with the actuator on the dispenser not working. You can test it by measuring voltage at it after the main wash fill when it should be receiving voltage from the control. If you have voltage there, replace the dispenser. No voltage, replace the control PCB. The dispenser is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

Is this dishwasher worth fixing or should I replace it? How old is it? If it is just the dispenser yes and the PCB board no??
Still waiting for answer!!!