Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Im looking for a thermometer that can live in the freeezer…

Im looking for a thermometer...
Im looking for a thermometer that can live in the freeezer or fridge and tell me if the temp stayed consistant even when im not actively monitoring it. Also, easy to use and setup, not overly complicated with complex features. Thanks
12/1/2017
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

travis webb
Thank you
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb