Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model JGS9900CDS oven wont light. Replaced igniter didn't…

Customer Question
Model JGS9900CDS oven wont...

Model JGS9900CDS oven wont light. Replaced igniter didn't work found out there was now power to the igniter. when plugging the unit in the fan starts to come on in the back then the power clicks off. The broiler works along with the oven light. The display says low power. Help

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Not a few hours only a few minutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a reset or is it possible the control board.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check if there is 120 volts across the gas valve, if there is then the gas valve is bad...let me know what you find.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!