Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven PTL059-2 will not work. keeps having a beeping code…

Customer Question
My oven PTL059-2 will...

My oven PTL059-2 will not work. keeps having a beeping code come up. sometimes F2 or F3.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE PLT059-2. Appox.6 yrs.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, if not overly difficult.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I troubleshoot these F2 or F4 codes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.