Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I suffered low water pressure from a line leak. Got the leak…

Customer Question
I suffered low water...

I suffered low water pressure from a line leak. Got the leak fixed but cannot get my icemaker to work. I push the option and ice off appears , then I push the ice button and the sign goes off I can hear something like it trying to work but won't. I have changed the water filter-model#wrx735sdb

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool modelWRX735SDBmoo, no this first time-it has 3 small cubes in 24 hrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but will call a tech if needed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have tried to get it to work for days and have followed the manual instructions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The sound you hear is probably the water valve energizing ,but if the icemaker is not filling you probably have a clogged water inlet valve on the ice maker side of the dual valve.

And that would mean the water inlet valve assembly will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech