Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The hot water wont shut of when I fill the washer.

Customer Question
The hot water wont...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

NTW4500XQ0 5 to 8 years not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have taken the back off and the the screens were both dirty. The water inlet valve is pretty rusty or corroded on both hot and cold side.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Ok you say the hot water will not shut off how did you get it to stop ? by unplugging the unit or did you have to turn the water supply off to the washer?

I had to turn the water off.

ok so that tells me the issue is the water inlet valve itself .

And you will have to replace the entire water valve assembly .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Ihad to turn the water off.

correct I got that earlier.

You have a bad water inlet valve and you will need to replace it .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.