Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a maytag dryer less than a year old have proper

Customer Question
We have a maytag...

We have a maytag dryer less than a year old have proper power light comes on when you open the door but no power when you press the power on switch does this unit have fused /protection for the control Module tks John

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Good question the only info i have with me is the service manual and can not see a number there is one #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i am electrician also W10804690B 2015 Maytag is on the back of the manual

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is the secret of removing the front control Panel to look for power to this Module

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?