Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Two of the burners do not full as full as compared to the…

Customer Question
Two of the burners...

Two of the burners do not full as full as compared to the other two. This occurred after a new control panel was installed.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

W

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The other two work perfectly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?