Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore Gas Range 362.72320101 not heating properly.

Customer Question
Kenmore Gas Range 362.72320101...

Kenmore Gas Range 362.72320101 not heating properly. external oven thermometer reads 100 degrees below temperature on dial.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 10 years old, don't remember for sure. model 362.72320101

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ignitor glows at 9 sec, gas ignites at 45 sec

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you by chance mean the internal oven temperature , and not the external oven temperature?

John, Home Appliance Technician