Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My right front burner is stuck on and none of the other

Customer Question
My right front burner...

My right front burner is stuck on and none of the other burners turn on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not now, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?