Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Ld error code. I have replace pump, and main

Customer Question
I have an Ld...

I have an Ld error code. I have replace pump, and main board, I have cleared all hoses,....... and I still have Ld error code

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ues yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

MOD - MVWB880BW0
SER - C43272287

ok the LD stands for Long Drain of course .

What type of detergent do you use ? HE or non HE type.

And how much detergent per load?

And have you ever run a washer cleaner thru the unit ?

I use HE typeI use about 2 table spoonsNo I have not run washing cleaner thru....... but at this point I cant run it at all

Ld flashes when the water level does not change after the drain pump is on. ➔ Is the drain hose or the drain pump clogged? ➔ Is the drain hose height greater than 96"? ➔ Is the pressure hose connection from the tub to the machine/motor control pinched, kinked, plugged, or leaking air?

Have you tried unplugging the unit for over 5 min to reboot the control ? if not lets do that now!

none of the hoses are clogged, I have blown them all out and run water through them, hoses are not kinked, it has been unplugged over 5 min for the reboot

ok The pressures switch hose they speak of is in the console area it is no where near the drain pump or drain hoses.

When you power the unit up what does it do ?

well, I don't know what is supposed to do....... but it does nothing. I have blown on it and can hear bubbles so I know it is clear.

ok so then you do have the console open then correct?

And if so do you have a blinking light on the rear of the control board?

I don't see any blinking lightsdo I need to remove the control board?

ok if you have no blinking light on the control board .

We need to verify that you do have voltage to the outlet.

If you do have 120 volts at the outlet then the electronic control board will need to be replaced.

I can provide you with the part info if you need it also ,just let me know!

I do have 120and I have replaced the board twicewould they have sent me two bad boards? who knows?

ok so you do have a volt-ohm meter is that correct?

ok soon the board lets test for voltage on the P13-1 to the P13-3 white to black for 120 volts .

And if you do have voltage there then yes it is a bad control board. if you have no voltage let me know!

I have voltage there

ok So if you have voltage to the control board the light should be blinking and the unit should power on .

Now you say you have replaced the board what is the part number of the part that your installing?

part number AP(###) ###-####

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

Ok that is not a manufactures part number.

Whom did you purchase the part from?

W10763749Appliance Parts Pro

ok that is the correct part number ,so yes you received a bad control board.

i will let them knowthanks

ok Good luck ! if you need me for anything else justt reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Please Rate me , If you have any questions just reply back to me.