Master Tech
Master Tech, Master Technician
Experience:  39 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My fridge kept cycling on and off so i unplugged it now it

my fridge kept cycling on and off so i unplugged it now it won't start
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: its a whirlpool Gold GI5VAXVL01 and is about 8 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if i can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: a couple years ago i replaced the front panel

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Now it will not start can you better explain ?

What will not start the compressor , freezer fan , condenser fan , interior lights ETC.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last night it was cycling on and off and has been doing this for awhile but would always finally stay running so i unplugged it and now it won't start. lights are on inside, front panel is blank if you press a button all the lights come on

ok so was the cooling components cycling on /off or just the front panel?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would hear the fan come on and off and the compressor would come on but then go off with the fan now nothing comes on

ok with the this being all electronically controlled .I have to assume the issue was and is the electronic control board .

And the main High Voltage control in the rear of the unit will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

This new control also comes with instructions on installing the new part .

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Glad to assist you anytime!

Thank you!