Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The top section ie the refrigerater is not cooling, the

Customer Question
The top section ie...

The top section ie the refrigerater is not cooling, the freezer is working ok.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung Mod No SRL322MW approx 7 >9 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Had technician look at it, he's stumped.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The air flap is open.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Delete request thanks.