Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Whirlpool refrigerator less than 18 months old.

Customer Question
Have a Whirlpool refrigerator...

Have a Whirlpool refrigerator less than 18 months old. Cannot move the right side vegetable drawer in or out. Removed the glass top shelf and small drawer next to the large but still cannot budge the right drawer. Help, how can I remove the drawer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased it new August 2016. Gold series

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, otherwise will have to see a repair man, last choice

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't know what else to tell you. The drawer is stuck so hard I can't remove it regardless of what I try

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit or wall liner of the refrigerator section?