Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We cannot put our oven door back on a Whirlpool self

Customer Question
We cannot put our...

We cannot put our oven door back on a Whirlpool self standing range.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its about 15 years old, we removed the door to tighten screws in the back and now cannot put the door tightly on.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible. I used to do it when cleaning it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit?

All I can find on the oven is part #(###) ###-####Super Capacity 465 Accubake Gas Range.

Open the door or drawer and look on the frame edge for the model tag.

Model SF38PEEN RF211445, That was on the side of the oven.

That is not it either, just open the drawer and door and look all around the frame it will be there.

Did you get my information?
Just Cancel my call and any information. Don't charge me a dime. Cancel at once.
Just cancel all of this, don't charge me other than $3 it just doesn't work.

OK I am sorry I can not help you without the model, there are thousands of different door configurations and without the model or a photo upload of the door hinge and frame I can not help

Model SF385PEE

Here is how you remove or put the door back on....CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!